Happy FRIDAY!! Today I am sharing some of my current obsessions in fashion, home decor, and beauty. Some of these things I have already snagged and love. Others I am looking forward to getting my hands on. Take a look and let me know what you think!
1. I recently got this geometric necklace for only $22! I love statement necklaces, but I really hate to invest a lot of money in them.
2. Erase Paste is my go to concealer. I have used this for a couple years now. I usually don’t spend much on cosmetics, but this product works and lasts a long time! This is definitely worth the $26.
3. Navy blue nail polish is my go to color for Fall. This one by OPI is the perfect shade. It’s called “I Saw…U Saw… We Saw… Warsaw”
4. Do any of you struggle finding the perfect shade of foundation? I did! This Almay Smart Shade foundation is perfect. It’s light, matches your complexion, and under $10!
5. This tote is one item from the new Target collaboration with designer Philip Lim. I think it is so chic and affordable!
6. How cute are these birds? They are the perfect accent for a bookshelf, desk, or dresser.
7. I have been wanting to find the perfect mint julep cup to accent my desk. I think this octagonal shaped one is unique.
8. Good Morning Beautiful. Who wouldn’t want to drink their morning coffee out of this mug?
9. One thing I love most about Fall is boots! The black and brown combo is versatile for many different outfits.
10. This Kate Spade clutch is chic and fun. I love the bright colors and bow!
11. I recently spotted this Lily Pulitzer iPad case at Home Goods and knew I needed it considering my slight obsession with flamingos…
12. The Threshold collection at Target has done it again! They recently came out with the brass bar cart. It is so fabulous and a great price!
13. A few weeks ago I purchased this Nate Berkus bath rug at Target. It has really brightened up the space.
Maybe my last item should be I’m obsessed with Target considering so many items on my list are from there!
Do you have certain things you are obsessed with lately?
Have a great weekend!!