October is Breast Cancer awareness month. I’m sure many of us have all been touched by breast cancer (or cancer in general). I personally have seen multiple family members battle cancer and a childhood friend of mine unfortunately passed away this year from the terrible disease. Although we should shop for the cause year round you see a lot more products that give back in October. I gathered some of my favorite items that give back to breast cancer charities for you to shop. If you would like to donate directly to the cause you can here.
1. Under Armour ‘Go Fight Cure’ Tee– For each item sold a donation will be made to Breast Cancer charities.
2. Archipelago Candle– Archipelago has partnered with Breast Cancer Angels and is donating 10% of all proceeds of this collection to underprivileged cancer patients and their families
3. Hope Strength Love Collection– 50% of the purchase price will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
4. Harmony Flip Flops– 50% of sandal sales will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
5. One Hope Wine– 50% of profits will be donated to Breast Cancer charities.
6. Holst + Lee Necklace– 70% of purchase price will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
7. Inspire Bracelet– 100% of proceeds will be donated to the Noreen Fraser Foundation for Breast Cancer research and awareness.
8. Origins Hydrating Lip Balm– $3.50 from each lip balm donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
9. Pink Rabbit Corkscrew– Portion of the sales go to Breast Cancer Research.
10. Marc Jacobs Pink Honey Perfume– $3 per bottle donated to National Breast Cancer Foundation.