Good morning! Are you all done with your Christmas shopping? I’m not, but getting close. During this time of year with all the giving and receiving of gifts it is always nice to give back. There are so many people out there that could benefit from our shopping. I thought I would put together a gift guide of fabulous gifts that give something back to those who need it. I know there are TONS of companies that give back, but these are some that I found and loved. Take a look!
1. Tory Burch Robinson Agenda– 100% of the proceeds go to benefit the Tory Burch Foundation, which supports economic empowerment of women entrepreneurs and their families in the U.S.
2. Laura Mercier Lip Glace– 100% of the proceeds go to Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund
3. Peru Dot Clutch– Proceeds benefit Not For Sale an organization dedicated to ending human trafficking.
4. Clinique Happy Heart Perfume– $10 of the purchase goes to the Happy Heart Fund which is dedicated to to rebuilding schools and restoring hope and opportunity in the lives of children after natural disasters.
5. Debbie Tote– 50% of proceeds will be donated to help end the cycle of poverty in Kibera, Africa.
6. Kululo Scarf– Inspires economic independence in Ethiopia and preserves the art of weaving.
7. Skyy Vodka Shaker designed by Michael Aram– Proceeds from each shaker will benefit The Creative Coalition and the organization’s initiatives that support First Amendment rights, arts advocacy, and public education.
8. Hand in Hand Rose Water candle– saves 50 square feet of rain forest, and donates 1 bar of soap & 1 month of clean water to a child in the developing world.
9. Kiehl’s Grapefruit Whipped Body Butter– 100% of the proceeds will support Share Our Stength’s No Kid Hungry campaign to end childhood hunger in America.
10. FEED India Pouch– Handcrafted by artisans in India. Provides 25 meals
11. Jonathan Adler RED Tomato Pop Candle– Will benefit the Global Fund to help fight HIV/AIDS. Each sale of this special edition candle can provide up to 10 days of life-saving medicine to someone living with HIV in sub-Saharan Africa.
12. TOMS Metallic Herringbone Classics– Each purchase of TOMS sends another pair to a child in need.
What do you think? Would any of these items go on your wish list?